Swell Satin Stainless Steel Insulated Drink Bottle 500ml - Bikini Pink
S'well Satin finish insulated drink bottles - Fashionable colours, great look and best of they work.
New York design company S'Well have taken the insulated bottle market and turned it upside down! Sexiness and insulated thermo bottles are not typically used in the same breath, until now. Designed for performance, S'Well thermo bottles will keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot ones hot for 12 - and they look great while they do it.
- Coated twice with a sleek new semi-matte gloss finish.
- Keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12
- 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free
- Fits in standard sized cup holder
- Water won't bead on outside: hands, bags and papers stay blissfully dry
- Mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping
- Polished enough for the office, tough enough for any adventure
- 10% of all sales go to build safe and hygienic water sources in Africa and India through a partnership with WaterAid
Drinks stay cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 without any condensation on the outside, ever. Ice stays in your bottle and steam stays trapped with our cap that prevents leakage, and can even hold carbonation.
STAYS COLD UP TO 24 HOURS
S'well bottles are perfect for a day at the beach or a yoga session after work, keeping liquids cold from day to night.
STAYS HOT FOR 12 HOURS
Coffee & tea stay steaming hot and fresh throughout the day.
60 million plastic water bottles are used every day in the US, one S'well bottle reduces this consumption.
Whether you need a bottle small enough to fit in your purse, or big enough for a picnic, S'well has created three sizes; 260ml, 500ml & 750ml. For the Yoga studio, school lunch boxes, and the boardroom, there's a swell option for you.
S'well 500ml Bottles fit most Bike, Car & Stroller drink holders.
You can clean your S'well Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle with warm, soapy water (using a bottle brush if necessary) and air dry with the lid removed. The lid is best rinsed clean. You must not clean your S'well bottle in the dishwasher as it could damage the vacuum seal.